In 2020, join us for our 45th Annual Conference on April 15-18, 2020, at the Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Download the following conference 2020 information
- Exhibitor Application
- Exhibitor Interactive Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Prospectus with Forms
- Program Book Advertising
- Sponsorship Opportunities
AAACN provides advertising opportunities through:
- ViewPoint - a national bimonthly publication (circ 2,500) serving ambulatory care nurses, nurse executives, nurse managers, outpatient clinic nurses, emergency nurses, and nurses working in managed care environments. Published six times (bimonthly) per year (January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December). ViewPoint offers your company a regular and timely advertising opportunity to reach more ambulatory care nurses throughout the US.
- The AAACN Website - viewed by over 4,000 visitors each month. Download the AAACN Website Banner Advertising Form.
- AAACN Email Newsletter - the email newsletter is a AAACM member benefit and distributed monthly to over 4,000 ambulatory nurses. Download the Email Newsletter Sponsorship Form.
- AAACN Online Library - Banner Locations Available: Header Banners, Homepage Main Image, Left Bar, and other locations! Put your company's message in front of professionals coming to the Digital Library to obtain their education. This is a great way for added visibility for your company both pre-and post conference.
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing extends a cordial invitation for companies and organizations to join AAACN as a Corporate Member. The corporate membership year extends from January 1 to December 31.
Corporate members receive a variety of benefits and recognition among AAACN members. Recognition is provided in ViewPoint, the AAACN Website, and various convention-related publications. Corporate Members are also eligible to rent AAACN's membership list at a discount rate and subject to policies in effect. In addition, Corporate Members will receive priority booth placement at the Annual Conference.
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing welcome the opportunity to partner with companies in developing special projects.
Examples of special projects that are appropriate for corporate support and/or partnership are:
- Sponsorship of articles within ViewPoint
- Sponsorship of educational opportunities at AAACN's Annual Conference (speaker support, topic support, ancillary CE activities (i.e. breakfast, lunch, or dinner symposia)
Mailing List Rental
Supplement your direct mail efforts by purchasing AAACN's Membership List. Available to exhibitors, advertisers, and corporate members. For more information, email Tom Greene.
If you have any questions regarding any of these opportunities or would like to inquire about additional opportunities, please inquire by email.