AAACN's Telehealth SIG will be hosting a webinar: Innovations in Telehealth: What One Can Learn From Canadian Telehealth Nursing
Date: February 8, 2018
Time: 01:00PM - 02:00PM Eastern
You must be registered to participate!
- Describe the Alberta, New Brunswick and Ontario Telehealth operations serving diverse communities.
- Describe the community focus and partnering relationship that drives the care delivery models.
- Explain how data is used in program planning that is responsive to community needs.
- Provide examples of specialty programs within each province.
- Melissa McDougall, RN, BNSc
- Melissa Masson, RN, MN, CCP
- Yvonne Ewanicke, RN, BScN MHM