We can help you solve the fragmented care puzzle with our groundbreaking course and core curriculum text to educate nurses on Care Coordination and Transition Management.
The Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) online course and define the integral role of the RN in the interprofessional team and apply to nurses in all settings from ambulatory care to hospitals. Learn more about the development of these resources.
- Course Details
- Course Pricing | Group Discounts | Special Offer
- Additional CCTM Resources
- Core Curriculum
- CCCTM Certification Exam
- CCCTM Exam Study Resources
- CCCTM Exam Fact Sheet
- Endorsements, Interviews, and Testimonials
- Scope and Standards
Have you purchased the CCTM Course? Access the course in the AAACN Online Library.
The CCTM core text and course are "must have resources" for any registered nurse who is responsible for coordinating care and managing transitions. They are evidence-based, patient-centered and designed to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Enhance access to quality care
- Decrease hospital readmissions
- Decrease health care costs
- Help patients navigate the health care system
- Ensure continuity and seamless transitions among levels and settings of care
- Work effectively in Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Improve the individual patient’s experience of care
The course includes an audio presentation, slides, and a PDF version of the corresponding core text chapter. Nurses will read the chapter prior to viewing the audio presentation. The course provides 26.4 contact hours.