Welcome to the Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) SIG!
CCTM SIG Objectives
- Support the mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of AAACN.
- Promote communication and collaboration between AAACN members with specific interest related to CCTM tools and resources.
- Provide opportunities for AAACN members to share and contribute current evidence-based information, references, and exemplars to support CCTM in practice.
- Encourage participation in AAACN membership and activities.
- Responsible for the oversight, maintenance, and updating of the CCTM toolkit on a regular basis.
Each SIG has its own Connected Community for all your networking needs.
To visit the Connected Community and/or join SIGs:
- Visit the Community.
- Log in as a AAACN member.
- On the All Communities page, you will see all SIGs are you already part of, and options to join any SIGs you are not currently part of.
- Click on your SIG(s) Communities to visit, or click "Join Community" on the right side of the page, select your email digest preference, and you're set!
Members of AAACN may join as many SIGs as desired. Join the conversation today! If you have any difficulty getting into the community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
From Task Force to SIG
The task force members who created the CCTM Toolkit realized the need to collaborate with others with specific interest in CCTM.
CCTM is growing across the country and a set of principles and evidence-based resources are constantly being created to support ambulatory care nursing. The CCTM SIG updates the online toolkit regularly to keep AAACN members up-to-date with the latest evidence-based tools and research.
CCTM Toolkit Available Now - FREE & Exclusive to Members
This online toolkit provides current, evidence-based resources that promote and support the nine dimensions of CCTM, including competencies, knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for the fulfillment of CCTM roles. The toolkit makes resources easy to find and easy to use.
This toolkit provides numerous tools currently utilized by organizations around the nation. By providing these tools to our members, AAACN will promote evidence-based practice and enable members to implement AAACN resources into practice so they can experience the positive outcome measures associated with the CCTM role.