The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) makes it easy for you to earn the continuing nursing education contact hours you need for recertification, specific to the ambulatory care nursing specialty.
AAACN offers educational opportunities for all facets of ambulatory care and telehealth nursing practice. Take advantage of the AAACN Online Library and education resources to advance your practice and leadership skills while earning contact hours to put toward recertification!
Purchase the full AAACN Annual Conference package or individual sessions, and your CNE is free!
- Each conference offers at least 35 contact hours in On Demand sessions
- Full Conference: Member Price: $199, Regular Price: $299
Individual Sessions: Member Price: $15, Regular Price: $25
- Earn 1.0 – 1.30 contact hours for each
- Join AAACN and earn FREE contact hours through newsletter articles
Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course
- This course will boost your confidence and knowledge as you prepare to take the ambulatory care nursing certification exam. Based on the newest ANCC test content outline for the exam, the course is carefully designed to help you earn the certification you have worked so hard to achieve. The course is also helpful for nurses transitioning to ambulatory care and experienced nurses who would like to refresh their knowledge. Topics are offered in an interactive, problem-solving format to enhance your critical thinking.
- Purchase in the Online Library and earn over 7 contact hours.
Core Curriculum for Ambulatory Care Nursing, 4th Edition
- The 4th edition of the Core Curriculum for Ambulatory Care Nursing presents a comprehensive reference to support the mission of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN): “To advance the art and science of ambulatory care nursing.” The 20 chapters of this outstanding curriculum will further drive the development and recognition of the specialty. Content has been organized and expanded to address the educational needs of nurses either new to the specialty or those experienced, as well as to provide a review for those who seek specialty certification as an ambulatory care nurse.
- Purchase in the AAACN store and earn over 30 contact hours by completing evaluations in the Online Library.