The 2020 AAACN Annual Conference is Going Virtual!
Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 Annual Conference is moving to a virtual platform instead of hosting the in-person event, previously scheduled for July 29 – August 1 in Chicago.
Tune in for live education during four consecutive Tuesdays beginning July 28, all half days to better accommodate your work schedules. You’ll enjoy the same vibrant programming, inspiring speakers, and welcoming community you’ve always experienced at AAACN conferences. Read more.
Join us online for an engaging and accessible education experience!
In the event we missed something, use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form with your question/concern and the National Office will help you. Please be as specific as you can when asking questions.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
Main Conference Dates:
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
Fees and Refunds
For those who are registered for the in-person July 2020 conference, we’ll keep your registration active for the virtual conference. You may also let us know if you would prefer to cancel your registration, defer your registration until 2021, or donate a portion of your registration fee to the AAACN Education and Scholarship Fund. All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re glad to fulfill your requests, however we hope many of you will be able to join your AAACN community for the virtual conference!
Please submit your request to keep or cancel your registration via email to email@example.com.
Please allow us at least 2-3 weeks to process the refund. Refunds will be processed in the order they were requested.
We will be able issue a refund to the original form of payment. If you paid by check, a refund via check will be mailed to you.
Please direct all correspondence about your refund to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call or use social media channels to inquire about your refund – we will only respond to written inquiries to email@example.com. Please allow us 2-3 weeks to process your refund.
If you have not already received your refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the cancellation was processed.
Registration will be open soon for the 2020 Virtual Conference.
- Register online at conference.aaacn.org
- Email registration form with payment to email@example.com
- *Mail registration form with payment to:
- AAACN Registration
- Box 56
- Pitman, NJ 08071.
- Member: $119
- Regular: $139
Registration packages for the AAACN Virtual Conference are available and allow flexibility with schedules and contact hours.
Choose the Registration Package that fits your needs:
- Full Access = $499 member / $659 non-member – 25 contact hours
- Standard Access = $369 member / $509 non-member – 17 contact hours
- Partial Access = $219 member / $289 non-member – 10 contact hours
- All registered attendees will have access to all live presentations, all recorded sessions, posters, exhibitor directory, and more.
- Flexibility to attend live any day/time you’d like!
- CNE contact hours included in your Registration Package price.
- Extended access – Earn contact hours up to two years after the virtual conference.
This year's virtual conference includes additional extra CNE contact hours as part of your registration, even more CNE contact hours than attendees receive on site and with bonus contact hours typically provided.
The quality of AAACN’s education will continue to be what you have always known it to be – excellent.
The virtual conference also allows more flexibility as you can attend some sessions live and listen to others at your convenience. And, attendees are also saving on travel, hotel, and other conference expenses.
No, AAACN membership fees are non-refundable.
Yes, sessions with separate fees will be refunded at the same time that your registration is refunded.
The AAACN 46th Annual Conference will be held in Washington, D.C. at Marriott Wardman Park on April 7-10, 2021.
Please use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form with the following information:
- Name of current registrant (yourself, or your employee)
- Name of person who will be replacing that individual
- Completed registration form of the replacement attendee (print the form and write in the margin “replacing [registrant’s name], already registered”. This can be sent via mail, fax, or email (see details below).
- If new sessions are not selected, the replacement attendee will be given the sessions originally chosen.
East Holly Ave Box 56
Pitman, NJ 08071
Hotel/Hilton Chicago / Travel
If you made a reservation for July/August with the Hilton Chicago in the AAACN Conference room block, you’ll receive an automatic cancellation email from the Hilton shortly. Please follow up the Hilton directly if you do not receive an email cancellation. If you made accommodations with another hotel, please contact them directly.
Please contact our marketing coordinator with questions: Heidi.Perret@ajj.com.
Please contact our marketing coordinator with questions: Heidi.Perret@ajj.com.
The 2021 AAACN Annual Conference call for abstract information and submission guidelines are now posted on the AAACN Website.
Please contact Kristina Moran, Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm inability to attend and discuss alternate options for the poster presentation.
No new submissions will be accepted for the rescheduled 2020 conference dates.
We are offering a tremendous variety of ambulatory care-related sessions!
- President’s Welcome, Anne Jessie, DNP, RN, 2020-2021 AAACN President
- Opening General Session: COVID19, Ebola, MERS, Measles: Not in My Clinic!, Shelly Schwedhelm, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Extended Town Hall with facilitator Debra Cox, MS, RN, and a panel of ambulatory care nursing leaders sharing lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Closing General Session: Mindfulness – Dealing with Uncertain Circumstances, Ron Culberson, MSW, CSP
- Virtual Exhibits/Posters, Chat Lobbies
- Concurrent Sessions and a Late Breaking Rapid-Fire Session
- Closing President’s Address, Anne Jessie, DNP, RN, 2020-2021 AAACN President
C Care Coordination
CL Clinical Track
- Full Access = 25 contact hours
- Standard Access = 17 contact hours
- Partial Access = 10 contact hours
You will earn your contact hours in the AAACN Online Library.
You will receive information in your program book at the conference, as well as an email in the weeks following the conference with instructions.
To earn contact hours, you will need to log in with your AAACN username and password, redeem a conference code (provided at the conference), and complete session evaluations.
Earn contact hours up to two years after the virtual conference.
AAACN does not mail certificates of attendance.
If you require proof of attendance or simply a record, we recommend printing your certificates; you receive one certificate per evaluated session.
This option will be available in the AAACN Online Library as follows:
- Log into the AAACN Online Library
- Choose: My Account
- Choose: CNE Transcript
Certification Review Course
If you are currently registered for the Post-Conference CRC, we will be sending an email with more information soon.
Your fee is based on your membership status, the date you register (before or after the Early Bird deadline), whether you are also attending additional events (pre-conference session(s), or the Certification Review Course), and whether you qualify for additional discounts (certification or presenter discount).
You should receive a receipt automatically at your primary email address.
Please review and let us know if you think something is incorrect. Please use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form with your concern and the National Office will help you.
Please use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form with this request, noting who the registration is for, and any other information you would like on the invoice (PO#, billing address, etc).
This is frequently how we handle facilitating employer payment, and we can do this quickly.
We recommend making these requests to your employer far in advance since the entire process of requesting payment often takes longer than expected.
You should have received a receipt automatically at your primary email address (check your spam folder).
If you don’t find it, or need something with additional detail, such as the credit card information used for the transaction, use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form, noting exactly what you need.
First, please check your spam folder. Sometimes the email is blocked or filtered to spam.
If you don’t find it there, and you think your facility has sent a check and you still have questions, call 800-262-6877, press 5, then press 1 and the National Office will help you.
Or, use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form and supply the check number, date, amount, and facility name. [If your employer paid, it is also recommended to follow up with your Accounts Payable department to verify payment was sent.]
Download the W-9 form. Note, this 2019 form is valid for 2020.m" tab on the AAACN Annual Conference Information Hub page.
Federal tax ID #: 510231130
DUNS # 029739138
Please use the AAACN Annual Conference Contact Form to send any forms you need completed.
Nursing students are welcome and encouraged to attend the conference, but there is no special student rate. Member/non-member rates apply.
Check out the AAACN Conference Scholarships, you might be eligible to apply!