Are you the missing piece of the NSI Team?
The NSI Team communicates NSI information to members and assists in facilitating widespread adoption and dissemination of standardized measures to quantify the role and value of RNs in ambulatory care.
Development and dissemination of foundational measures and benchmarks for ambulatory care nursing practice are critical to the mission and vision of AAACN and are essential to role acceptance and utilization for leaders, policy makers, and nursing advocates at governmental, organizational, and practice levels.
Candidates should have experience or interest in:
- Quantifying RN role value in ambulatory care
- NSI measure development, adoption, and dissemination
- Performance improvement, developing communication strategies, and/or developing a tracking and revision process (i.e. policy and procedure management and review process)
- Implementing NSIs
- Promoting the RN role value when designing and implementing a new service or care delivery
Other qualifications include:
- Current membership in AAACN
- RN licensure
- Knowledge and experience with NSIs or quality improvement/measures
- Experience participating in a task force/group (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with EBP (preferred)
- Experience with educating staff and organizational change
- Previous participation on AAACN NSI Task Force or other contributions to related NSI work a plus
- Ability to commit to completing a 2-year term
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm US Eastern on Monday, January 25, 2021.
You will be prompted to log in to your AAACN member account to apply. You will also be asked to share a copy of your current CV/resume.