AAACN awards one member annually who is interested in advancing their profession in nursing by assisting with tuition, books, and academic supplies.
Melissa Taylor, BSN, RN
Education Scholarship Recipient, 2021
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Membership in the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) at the time you submit your application.
- Willingness to give back. e.g. How will you use your new knowledge to contribute back to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing?
- Plan for future contribution to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing.
- Willingness to publish article for the ViewPoint publication describing the professional benefits derived from the award.
- One scholarship of up to $1,000 will be awarded annually.
- Current enrollment and proof of acceptance in accredited school of nursing or other academic program deemed by the committee to advance the profession of nursing.