The CDC Website updates information and resources as it happens, and is considered the best source for up-to-the-minute facts.
Consider bookmarking this important page.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website
- Ebola (Ebola Virus Disease)
- Communication Resources: ALL press releases and factsheets (all up-to-the-minute information)
- CDC Taking Active Steps Related to Hospital Preparedness for Ebola Treatment (Factsheet)
- Tightened Guidance for U.S. Healthcare Workers on Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola
- CDC Emergency Response Facebook Page
- Overall CDC Newsroom
- 11/3/2014 CDC one-page flyer: Identify, Isolate, Inform: Ambulatory Care Evaluation of Patients with Possible Ebola Virus Disease.
- 10.28.2014 - Interim U.S. Guidance for Monitoring and Movement of Persons with Potential Ebola Virus Exposure
World Health Organization Website
- 11.03.2014 - AAACN thanks Dr. Barton Schmitt and Dr. David Thompson for generously sharing the following valuable information:
- The Department of Homeland Security's Coordinated Response to Ebola
- The Nursing Communty Stands United for Swift and Coordinated Action to Protect the Public and Health Providers against the Ebola Virus Disease