In addition to our Annual Conference, AAACN offers other events of interest:
Certification Review Course at Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, NC
- Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Registration 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Class 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: 4701 Hedgemore Drive, 7th floor - Oak Island Training Room, Charlotte, NC 28209
AAACN's On-the-Road Courses provide education at your facility.
Read more about the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course.
In collaboration with OnCourse Learning, AAACN is pleased to offer another alternative to nurses preparing for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Ambulatory Care Nursing certification exam and nurses new to ambulatory care who would like to increase their knowledge in this specialty area.
The five-week self-paced program combines online education with live webinars to provide you with a study choice that fits your learning needs and schedule, and is aligned with the core elements of the certification exam.
AAACN conducts periodic webinars on topics of current interest to ambulatory nurses and other professionals providing ambulatory care.
There are no Webinars at this time.
View other up-to-date Webinars offered by AAACN.
Milwaukee Local Networking Group (LNG) Quarterly Meeting
- “Caring for the Nurse” Presented by Sally Turner, RN, MSN, MS
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017-5:30 pm
- Ascension, Water Tower Medical Commons
- Main Conference Room
- 2350 N. Lake Drive, Milwaukee
- RSVP required: Kim Ecclestone at email@example.com
- Download meeting flyer
Visit AAACN Local Networking Groups.
SIG MONTHLY MEETINGS
VA SIG Meetings - The general information below is for all VA SIG Meetings. Occasionally, there are may be additional information about specific meetings (when available) that will be detailed below.
- VA SIG meetings are held the third Tuesday of every other month
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
- Dial In: Toll Free #: 1-800-582-3014 | Participant Passcode: 875843813#.
- (Please press *6 -star 6- to mute to avoid background noise.)
- LYNC through Outlook invite only - please contact Julie Alban if you have not received a meeting invitation.
Visit the AAACN SIGS.
2018 - AAACN 43rd Annual Conference
In 2018, join us for our 43rd Annual Conference on May 9-12, 2018 at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Plan to join us for another fantastic education event.
Visit the Annual Conference Hub