Leadership SIG Webinar
January 29, 2019, 2 pm ET. "Emerging Trends in Ambulatory Magnet Application," Leadership SIG Webinar. This presentation will review the current ambulatory nursing climate, describe the ANCC Magnet model and program, and provide strategies to achieve the elements required for ambulatory nurses within it.
You might also be interested in our archived webinars, all available in our Online Library:
- Patient Centered Medical Home Development in a Suburban Health System
- Community Connections: Nurse Care Coordination & A Community Care Team
- The Transitional Care Model
- Medical Home Model and Review of the NCQA Certification
- Medical Call Centers and the Medical Home - The Future is Now
- Quality Assurance in Telephone Triage: Are We Measuring the Right Things?
- Building a Mentor Program for Remote Telehealth Staff
- Immunization Update 2010
- Evidence-Based Strategies that Improve the Performance of Proper Diabetic Foot Examinations in Prima
NOTE: the Accreditation Statement below pertains only to the AAACN Webinars shown directly above:
This educational activity is co-provided by AAACN and Anthony J Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ).
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by the provider or ANCC of any commercial product.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP5366. California licensees must retain this document for 4 years.