Members of the Media
Do you need reliable sources to interview? The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) leaders are the top nursing experts in the country on ambulatory care. They will give you compelling quotes, opinions, and unique stories on every facet of health care in the outpatient arena.
Our experts include C-level executives, administrators and managers, clinicians, military nurses, researchers, educators, telehealth nurses, and more.
They practice in a broad range of settings including health centers, government institutions, universities, military clinics, and communities. Please see the “Ambulatory Care Nursing Topics and Practice Areas” below for a list of ideas for your articles and interviews.
AAACN is the industry leader in educating nurses so they can provide top-quality CCTM services across the industry. Our CCTM leaders are the experts to quote in your stories about care coordination and new ways to guard family members who are ill. Our experts will give your readers insights and answers to safer, more affordable care.
Members of the Media: Looking for Nurses to Interview About COVID-19?
To interview AAACN nursing experts about their frontline care for coronavirus patients, please email Janet D'Alesandro.
Contact us for interviews and quotes
Janet D'Alesandro, Communications and Media Relations Director
(Once there: Display News Items > Select Press Releases)
Ambulatory Care Nursing Topics and Practice Areas
- Academics and education
- Accreditation/organizational readiness
- Advocacy/health policy
- Ambulatory Care Nurse-Sensitive Indicators
- Care coordination and transition management (CCTM)
- Clinical operations issues (academic, managed care, group practice settings, Federally Qualified Health Centers)
- Community nursing
- COVID-19 treatments, staffing, care delivery
- Health care/national security
- Leadership and administration
- Military nursing
- Nursing intensity and staffing
- Nursing leadership
- Outpatient and ambulatory care clinics
- Patient education
- Patient safety/quality care
- Population health management
- Primary and specialty care
- Quality compliance/infection control
- Return on investment of RN role
- Social determinants of health
- Value-based care
- Virtual care
- Telehealth/interstate practice