AAACN is seeking qualified candidates to serve on the 2017 & 2018 Program Planning Committee.
This volunteer position is a two year commitment that kicks off with a meeting at the 2016 annual conference In Palm Springs.
- Review and evaluate abstracts.
- Select appropriate topics and speakers for the program.
- Assure content is congruent with AAACN Ambulatory Care and Telehealth Administration and Practice Standards.
- Follow up with speakers as necessary.
- At annual conference, participate in all activities assigned to committee members.
- Active member of AAACN.
- Knowledge and experience in ambulatory care nursing.
- Knowledge of current ambulatory care nursing issues and trends.
- Knowledge and experience in applying principles of education.
- Experience in planning CE activities preferred.
- Participate in conference calls, sometimes held weekly, and respond to email in 48 hours.
- Must commit to attending 2016, 2017, and 2018 annual conferences. (Members of the committee receive complimentary registration to the conference and partial room reimbursement for the 2017 & 2018 conferences.)
If you are interested in helping to plan the conference sessions for the 2017 & 2018 AAACN annual conferences and meet the above qualifications, please send a statement of interest including any background you have planning nurse education and a copy of your CV/resume to email@example.com by February 15, 2016.
Please be sure to indicate you are volunteering for the Program Planning Committee in your response.