Education Scholarship: Assistance with tuition, books, and academic supplies to pursue nursing education.
Trudy Laffoon, MA, RN-BC
Education Scholarship Recipient, 2018
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Membership in the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) for a minimum of two years (any two years), and that you are a member at time you submit your application.
- Willingness to give back. e.g. How will you use your new knowledge to contribute back to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing?
- Plan for future contribution to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing.
- Application for assistance with tuition, books, academic supplies to pursue nursing education.
- Willingness to publish article for the ViewPoint publication describing the professional benefits derived from the award.
- One scholarship of up to $1,000 will be awarded annually.