This award of up to $1000 is given annually to a AAACN member who has received approval to conduct research or an evidence-based project.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Membership in the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) for a minimum of two years (any two years), and that you are a member at time you submit your application.
- Willingness to give back. e.g. How will you use your new knowledge to contribute back to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing?
- Acceptance of research/project by IRB or institution.
- Willingness to publish article for the ViewPoint publication describing the research study/EBP project and its outcomes within one year of receipt of the award.
- Willingness to submit abstract for a podium or poster presentation of the research study/ EBP project and its outcomes at the next annual meeting of AAACN.
There are two separate applications for this award. Please apply to the one that best suits your research:
Note: Only one award of up to $1,000 will be granted annually to assist with conducting either nursing research -or- EBP project.