This award of up to $1000 is given annually to a AAACN member who has received approval to conduct research or an evidence-based project.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Membership in the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) at the time you submit your application.
- Willingness to give back. e.g. How will you use your new knowledge to contribute back to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing?
- Acceptance of research/project by IRB or institution.
- Willingness to publish article for the ViewPoint publication describing the research study/EBP project and its outcomes within one year of receipt of the award.
- Willingness to submit abstract for a podium or poster presentation of the research study/ EBP project and its outcomes at the next annual meeting of AAACN.
There are two separate applications for this award. Please apply to the one that best suits your research:
⚡ NOTE: AAACN is in the process of updating Scholarships and Awards. More information regarding applications will be available in the early Fall 2022. If you would like to be notified when applications reopen, please leave your email.